Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn S Williamson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathryn S Williamson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kathryn S Williamson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I went to Dr. Williamson for a routine check-up. I waited in the waiting room for over 20 minutes, got my vitals checked, and then I was sent to a room to wait. After 45 minutes of not hearing a peep out of anyone, I walked out and asked the first staff member I saw if the Dr. had forgotten about me, since I had waited for 45 minutes. The woman stared at me like I had 3 heads and what was I thinking DARING to ask a question like that. She rudely told me that the doctor would be with me when she was finished seeing another patient. That patient had been in the waiting room when I first got there. She then asked me if I had somewhere I needed to be. YES I DID! I have a job and thought the whole ordeal would take an hour tops, so I was missing out on crucial things I needed to get done at my actual job. Finally I was seen by the doctor. That is the longest I have had to wait there, but I have even tried getting the first appt of the day. I was there 10 minutes before my scheduled appt, and the door was locked, nobody was there. Finally 5 minutes after my appt was suppsoed to start, a staff member showed up and let me in. By the time I was seen, it was almost a half hour later than my appt time. It's ridiculous. I have heard that every doctor in this area has the same issues for waiting around forever, and that it wouldn't benefit me to switch doctors. Good luck going here if you have something else to do during your day!
I Do not recommend this office.Now if you would not like to be treatedbadly by her staff go right A head and use her because she is a good dr., but her staff are very rude. THEY SAID THEY SENT INFO. TO YOU ,BUT YOU NEVER GET IT.
Dr. Williamson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kathryn S Williamson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPermian Premier, 2501 Jimmy Johnson Blvd Ste 201, Port Arthur, TX
Dr. Kathryn S Williamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Arthur, TX.