Dr. Kathy A Christopher Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kathy A Christopher?

Very personable, easy to talk to. Listen's to my health problems and understands. Answers question when asked, informative, and caring..

Dr. Christopher is very personable, she listens and is thourough

Horrible

Staff is horrible... If you work 8am-4pm you are sh*t outta luck to see the doctor ... You have to tAke a full day off just to see the doctor.

Look for a different Doctor!

Very rude and impersonal. The front stastaff are rude and unprofessional. It seems of a place for the staff to hangout and instead of working.Kathy comes off prideful and treats you very rudely.

I would highly recommend Dr. Christopher. Her bedside manner and kindness are hard to find these days. She's the absolute best!

patient

Great experience....She's great!

I have seen Dr Christopher on a few occassions and found her to be thorough, very personable, and although I have not had much interaction with staff other than being checked in for my appointments they have always had a smile on their faces. I needed an emergency visit with her and was able to be added on to see her the same day by her staff. I appreciated it as I was very sick and needed to be seen and didnt want to go to the emergency room. I have never been made to wait long to be seen by her. I enjoy my visits with Dr Christopher and her staff.

Not personable

I gave this doctor three tries and I am not going back! She came in the room and said"Hello" and looked in my chart and asked my some questions and then said take these samples and our office will call you for a follow up appointment. They NEVER did call me AND I was there to review labwork and I had to remind her!! What kind of office and Medical doctor is this? I would not recommend her, she is not personable either.

The Doctor is great, but the staff is very unprofessional when you talk to them on the phone. I always get we will call you back still no return call.

She is great,makes you feel comfortable,very professional,makes your doctor visit a pleasant experience