Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathy O Goff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathy O Goff has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kathy O Goff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathy O Goff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Goff has no bedside manner and is not knowledgable within her field. I had visited her numerous times regarding bronchial issues. She did not treat me even though I knew my own body and I actually had developed pneumonia. She claims to be knowledgable in medical areas she clearly is not efficient! Be wary. I visited another doctor and discussed her treatment and they continued to invalidate her claims. He very very wary!!!!
22 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kathy O Goff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathy O Goff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pelham, NH.