Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathy J Anderson MD
Dr. Kathy J Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Madison, IA, with another office in Fort Madison, IA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Ft Madison Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathy J Anderson has 2 locations
5409 Avenue O Ste 113
Fort Madison, IA 52627
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathy J Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Kathy J Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathy J Anderson - Posted on April 19th, 2016
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1979
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Kathy J Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Kathy J Anderson
Dr. Kathy Anderson is a general practice physician who has practiced medicine at Fort Madison Community Hospital since 1982. She, along with her husband, Dr. Kannenberg, founded the Fort Madison Physicians & Surgeons Clinic. Dr. Anderson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Medical School in Madison, Wisconsin. Dr. Anderson previously served as Physician Manager of the Fort Madison Physicians & Surgeons Clinic. Dr. Andersons outside interests include the restoration of old homes, of which she and her husband have completed two since coming to Fort Madison. Their current residence is on the National Historic Register. Dr. Anderson along with Dr. Kannenberg and their partner Steve Daugherty established Quarry Creek Farms in 1989. They have been raising elk since 1992 and buffalo (bison) since 1998. They offer heart healthy elk and bison meat to local residents.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathy J Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Madison, IA.