Dr. Kathy L Sander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathy L Sander?

Sometimes the staff can ruin a medical practice

I am a physician who went to Dr. Sander for my first pregnancy. All I can say is if my staff treated my patients the way the Kelsey-Seybold staff treated me I would not be in business. The nurse, Ann, acts like a gate-keeper to keep you from speaking to Dr. Sander. Even when I had vaginal bleeding she minimized my concerns, though Dr. Sander later said I should have had an US. I had a change of insurance for my 3rd visit and called the office 1 week prior to update the info, so that billing could be easier. When I arrived 20 minutes before my appontment they had done nothing with my insurance. I waited 30 minutes and it was still not done. They informed me that a balance on my account had to be pain even though I set up online bill pay to send a check, which seemed too much for them to understand. I asked if I could see the doctor and come back to pay them afterwards and the nurse, Ann, got on the phone and told me I was too late and they had to reschedule (after over 1 hour!!).

Great Doctor, she's really nice but I always feel rushed. She rushes in and out leaving me with questions that I have not had time to ask.