Dr. Kathy Swicegood Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kathy Swicegood?

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Been a patient of Doctor Kathy for approx. 7 years. At the age of 60 I can unequivocally say that she is the best doctor I have encountered in my lifetime. She is without a doubt THE most caring doctor I know. She is smart, but more importantly, she is interested, attentive and solicitous to her patients. Wish there were more -- many, many more -- doctors providing her standard of care!

good experience

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Swicegood, now called Dr. Franklin, is in a new office, Phoenix Family and Urgent Care, in Lenoir City. She listened to my medical issue and gave me two options for treatment. She also looked for the best price Rx. I was very satisfied with her expertise and her bedside manner. The front desk and nursing staff were very courteous and helpful. I went in the morning as a walk in patient and realized it would work better to came back in the early afternoon to get seen sooner.

Practiuces Obamacare for elderly

Posted on May 8th, 2011

I specifically made the appontment to have precancerous lesions removed. the Dr. spent most of the time with her back turned on me filing out forms to get the money. told me what the lesions would look like if they became cancerous but did not remove them because they were not already cancerous. When I told her I would order lidocaine off the internet and remove the lesions with a razor blade she told me, "be careful you don't get an infection."

Posted on January 27th, 2010

Dr. swicegood is great but the office staff is horriable

dr. swicegood!

Posted on June 17th, 2009

great to get along with and really tries to help you with what the problem is instead of just sending you on your way and taking your money!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

Dr. Swicegood has always been a very caring health care provider, she really takes time with her patients. I have never had an issue with the way she has treated me, no matter how serious or minor my problem has been. I cannot say the same for the office staff, starting with the office manager going all the way to Dr. Swicegood's nurse. They lack personality and professional skills, for this reason I am considering changing doctors, some of the staff is just down right rude and not willing to grant a simple request.

Posted on March 6th, 2017