Dr. Kathy A Trumbull Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kathy A Trumbull?

she got me pregnant!

I had heard she wasn't very friendly/had an unpleasant bedside manner, so I went in knowing that. I tried my best to speak directly and intelligently to her and that seemed to make a difference. She is very knowledgeable and determined my issues with trying to have a baby. She diagnosed me, prescribed tx and we got pregnant. I will always be grateful to her!

Horrible

This woman is so rude. She absolutely has no feelings. She didnt explain anything to me. I

Worst bedside manner

This doctor is rude. Rude. Rude. She has terrible bedside manner. She performed a lapo on me several years ago when she practiced in Illinois. After the procedure, she had to be called back to the recovery room because I was in so much pain. She voiced her displeasure at this, she was busy and gave my entire family attitude because I needed to be admitted. She stated, "I couldn't possibly be in that much pain" and questioned my ability to pay the hospital if my insurance did not cover the bill. My mother, a devote Christian who never raises her voice or speaks ill-will of anyone, demanded Dr. Trumbull leave the room and another doctor see me. An intern, who accompanied Dr. Trumbull back to the recovery room, later came to my hospital room and apologized to my family and me. Unfortunately, I had to go to a post surgery appointment with this doctor to have my stitches removed. She wasnt very gentle removing my stitches. Her tone and manner during the appointment were so unprofessional. I would NEVER refer anyone to her.

I was a pt of hers many years ago. When going through such an emotional roller coaster as infertility, go to a dr with a heart - not Dr Trumbull. IVF didn't work, she didn't care at all. We adopted then conceived naturally years later. Don't see this woman!