Dr. Kathy J Weishaar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathy J Weishaar?

Sub standard care

Dr. Weishaar apparently left the practice and I did not get notified until after the fact. Then, the office charged me for my records. The care I received was substandard, so it was a blessing in disguise .

Excellent Physician/Fabulous person

Not only did she take time with both my husband and me, but also she has that rare understanding of people that is so seldom found in physicians today. What we want to know is WHERE HAS SHE GONE?

Bright,Competent, Caring, Correct

We had taken my son to 3 doctors in our home town; then to 2 different doctors in a large city at a famous medical center and received the 5, 10 15 minute diagnoses. All incorrect. Dr.Weishaar spent nearly an hour with him after an extensive review of his records. She ordered apropriate tests and then properly diagnosed him. She essentially saved his life. Dr. Weishaar is a good listener...a rare trait in the medical field and a great diagnostician.

COPD