Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katia Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
I have been a patient of Dr. Castillo's for 18 years now. She delivered both of my children and she always remembers details about me and my family from year to year. I cannot say that I have not been left waiting in the waiting room more than I would like at times, HOWEVER... it is easy for us to forget that she is a Doctor and there are illnesses/medical complications that could come up out of the doctors control. Dr. Castillo has always given me the time, understanding and advice I have needed. She is one of the kindest individuals I have ever met and I would recommend her to everyone! As for the lady that commented she would have cut her up if she had not gotten a second opinion... you are wrong. That is not how she is and I know from experience! Dr. Castillo is a professional that takes each individual, their health, the well-being of the child and other medical conditions into consideration for each and every patient! I am so thankful to have been referred to her 18 years ago!
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Katia Castillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Womens Ob/Gyn, 11 Dunwoody Park Ste 100, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Katia Castillo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.