Dr. Katie E Copeland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katie E Copeland?

Father of three

Katie has been excellent. she is very knowledgeable, she gets to the point, and she is great with the kids. I highly recommend her.

In it for the money, my son was diagnosed with you name it Ned after I chose to remove all meds he is fine.

We love Dr. Kopeland. She and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond.

Worthless doctor

Told me that she would not be my oldest son any more and I need to find a new doctor immediately do to the fact that I wanted to chose my yongest sons vaccination plan I feel that she was getting a kick back from the pharmaceutical company

11 years and we LOVE Dr. Copeland!

Long time patient

We have had Dr. Copeland as our pediatrician since she moved to the valley and LOVE her! I have never had her not wash her hands as other posts have indicated. Quite the contrary in fact, she has always been very conscientious of such things. I appreciate that she is not quick to prescribe unnecessarily and is very well educated on the current practices and theories. I have even talked to other providers in the area that find Dr. Copeland a wealth of education. She is easy to talk to and very pleasant.

Cleanliness

Well we had been sent to Dr Copeland due to Brandy Welch moving her practice to Texas. Our first visit with Copeland she came in the room and introduced her self and NEVER washed her hands. While looking over our new bundle of joy, Dr Copeland was checking his circumsization done a few months earlier by Brandy Welch. While telling us everything looked good, we has mentioned could he be teething? WITHOUT washing her hands again she went straight from genital area to inside of his mouth. We made a decision after that appointment to never go back, for god sakes what is kind of disease and germs are being spread from baby to baby.

Bella's Mommy

Very kind understanding, and gets to the bottom of the problem and take care of it and your little one. I have recommended Dr. Copeland to friends and Family.

Best in Idaho

From a family that travels a lot, she is very understanding and helpful with open communication. Personal and overall a nice person. Very reassuring and committed to helping you understand. I highly recommend Dr.Katie Copeland!!!!

Best Pediatrician Ever!!

Dr. Copeland has been all 3 of my childrens peditrician for the past 8 years. She is by far the best doctor we have ever had. She has caught alot of things that other doctors have missed. We have had to wait a few times about 5-10 mins past our appointment time but I don't mind at all because when you are the patient being seen she never rushes or hurrys you. She is thorough and has always made time in her schedule to see my kids when they are extremely sick. So, on good days when it's just a well child check up I will gladly wait an extra 5 minutes becuase of the days they are very ill I know she will without a doubt fit them in. We have seen our share of doctors and none are as knowledgable, kind hearted or caring as Dr. Copeland.

Dr. Copeland is a smart, compassionate physician and I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Dr. Copeland is awesome, super nice and friendly. She is very smart and I think everyone should have a doctor like her:)