Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katie H Garrelts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katie H Garrelts has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
Dr. Katie H Garrelts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
My experience is unique as I met with Dr. Garrelts because another doctor has left the practice and I was working with that doctor . . . Dr. Garrelts apologized for the wait and she was very attentive to me. She listened to all of my concerns and addressed them with her professional opinion. In addition she answered my questions about her experience specifically about her surgical experience. Dr. Garrelts also addressed her concerns as a surgeon and the risks with the surgery we are planning to do.Over all Dr. Gatteltz worked with me to come up with the best plan that she and I can both work with and think we both left feeling like we got what we wanted.I do recommend anyone in need of a gynecologist or obstetrician. She is thoughtful and attentive. She is also willing to work with her patients. Good luck to all who read . . .
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garrelts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Katie H Garrelts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbington Memorial Hospital, 300 Welsh Rd Ste 2, Horsham, PA
Dr. Katie H Garrelts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horsham, PA.