Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katie E Kunamneni
Dr. Katie E Kunamneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holmdel, NJ. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kunamneni is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Kunamneni has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Katie E Kunamneni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Neck Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 13
I recently got a letter threatening to release me from the practice because I became annoyed and "upset"the office staff . Two out of three times I did not recieve lab results and when I called I was told they weren't even aware that I had the tests done. I would think there would be a method of record keeping and not depend on the patient to call in to remind them of tests they did so they could retrieve the results.Dr. Kunamneni did not even ask me about the matter but instead i just recieved a nasty letter reprimanding me about how I got frustrated and should I do it again, I will be released as a patient from their practice. I thought the world of Dr. Kunamneni but now I wonder, is this a way to show a patient that she is truely concerned ?
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Kunamneni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Katie E Kunamneni accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMeridian Medical Group Primary Care, 735 N Beers St Fl 2, Holmdel, NJ
Dr. Katie E Kunamneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.