Dr. Katie E Kunamneni Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Katie E Kunamneni?

Excellent Bed side manner

This Dr was informative, helpful, attentive, and spent time talking and diagnosing me. Very comfortable to talk to about my issues

Dr. Kunamneni was pleasant, thorough and attentive.

Great Doctor

She diagnoses well, spends good amount of time and very courteous .

Wonderful

Dr. k. Is knowledgable, kind, takes her time at appointments, listens, and the nurses and staff is great, easy when I need an appointment, and they are great getting my blood!

Patient's concerns dismissed

I recently got a letter threatening to release me from the practice because I became annoyed and "upset"the office staff . Two out of three times I did not recieve lab results and when I called I was told they weren't even aware that I had the tests done. I would think there would be a method of record keeping and not depend on the patient to call in to remind them of tests they did so they could retrieve the results.Dr. Kunamneni did not even ask me about the matter but instead i just recieved a nasty letter reprimanding me about how I got frustrated and should I do it again, I will be released as a patient from their practice. I thought the world of Dr. Kunamneni but now I wonder, is this a way to show a patient that she is truely concerned ?

Aware

I liked Dr.Kunamneni at my first visit. But gradually I was frustrated by the carelessness of the office stuffs to inform me about my test results and change of medication. Dr. is not thorough enough. Less practical more book-oriented. She made by thyroid condition worse.

Never got in to see the Doctor.

Moved to area recently, looked on my Aetna directory. Called office, looked appealing because of the facility having everything necessary for treatment. Had to wait 1 month for an appointment. On day of appointment, as I got to the office I had to turn around and go back home to get the forms i filled out that I left on my desk, and as a result was 13 minutes late. when I got back I apologized, but the receptionist said the doctor had a strict late policy of 10 minutes which they inform all patients. I had not been informed, and then i was told it was on the website. I apologized because I wasn't aware, however they were non forgiving, and said the doctor wouldn't see me. the waiting room was completely empty, and I was also scheduled for blood, and other tests. I made her aware that I was a diabetic and my medicine is finished, didn't seem to phase her. After I left I went home and checked the website, there was nothing on there about a 10 minute late policy. If they can send someone in need of treatment home after waiting for a month to get an appointment and not have any remorse about it, think about how much they must care about your treatment.

Dr. Katie E Kunamneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.