Have you seen Dr. Katina B Miles?

Assembly line/cookie cutter approach

My appointment was at 9 arived 5 minutes early to complete forms, didn't see the doc til 10. Assistant came in first but was writing prescriptions while listening to me (how would she know what to prescribe w/no exam?). Doc finally came in but never really examined/looked closely at my skin (and I wore no makeup). Seemed a little annoyed by all my questions (looking for deeper answers like diet related causes, etc.) Gave same canned answers as her very nice assistant. Asked about removing skin tags which she was able and willing to do quickly (though she actually coached her assistant; that's ok). Lacked passion and patience. Just a job. The more patients the better. I wont be returning or referring others.

I just saw Dr. Miles for the first time. She was very nice and listened to all of my concerns. She spent a lot of time on my full body check which I had never had before and really explained the importance of having one as well as what she was doing during the visit. Her nurse was really helpful. The front office staff was very friendly.

The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Miles was very helpful. I would totally recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Dr. Katina B Miles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Washington, MD.

Dr. Katina B Miles Is this you?