The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katrina Dy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Doctor Dy spent 10 minutes with me, misdiagnosed ( I was diagnosed correctly 7 days later in an urgeurgent care place); and did not answer any questions, being obviously in a hurry. Had she diagnosed me correctly, I'd call it efficient but rude. As is, I do not know how to call it. At a follow up visit, I was 5 minutes late. I waited for 5 minutes in a completely empty room (I seemed to be the only patient) for the secretary to finish a phone conversation and to tell me that I will not be seen sinse I was more than 10 minutes late. Above on the wall there was a notice saying that grouchy patients would be fined $10.00. So I assume that frustrating situations happen often.
Dr. Dy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Auburn Hospital
Harvard Vanguard- Kenmore Square
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Harvard Vanguard - Post Office Square
11 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2002
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Katrina Dy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBelmont Medical Associates Inc, 725 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA
Dr. Katrina Dy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.