Dr. Katrina Harpe Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Harpe?

A very thorough family medicine dr

Posted on December 24th, 2016

The waits are long, both for the appointment and in the exam room - 30 45 minutes total at times. But...I still really like working with her and I see why she runs late. She gives you all the time you need, answers all your questions, and offers a lot of insight, scenarios, and suggestions. Bottom line, she digs deep. She has great follow up too, They use every service possible to get follow up scheduled and referred. I work now with three specialists she recommended and all are top notch. She has worked to help me when a Dr has stopped taking new patients too. If I calll the office and leave a message for her nurse I almost always have a same-day answer.

Doctor?

Posted on June 19th, 2016

It is hard to deal with a doctor whom has little ability to reason. Her staff is ridiculous and made drama out of the simplest request then forgot to give messages to the doctor. The doctor could not ascertain the difference between enrolling in a program that supplied medicine versus requesting a refill....This is "Corporate Medicine" at its' worse.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Harpe for years. She is very professional and is understanding. She listens and give suggestions with your health issues. Also, she was my mothers doctor too. I was able to see how she was able to address the needs of an 80 year old person and someone in the 50's. I would recommend Dr. Harpe for anyones family doctor.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I saw Dr. Harpe for several years and among the many issues l had trying to deal with her, she refused to acknowledge the fact that l was in constant pain and told me that I was being dramatic. After almost four years of suffering from terrible pain in a daily basis, l was hospitalized with gallstones that had filled me with infection. I had been battling them the whole time and Dr. Harpe insisted it was only acid reflux. Needless to say l was beyond disappointed. I'll never get those years back that were spent in horrible pain because my Doctor refused to listen.

Stay Away

Posted on April 28th, 2014

The issue with this practice is not the Doctor, it's the staff and the difficulty of speaking to someone to correct a problem which occur quite often. I go to 2 specialists who contact me directly to follow up or discuss medicine changes. No one in this office will contact you directly. If you are running out of meds and there are no refills left, you'd better call a month ahead. I'm leaving this practice because it seems that's what they're doing- just practicing.

Posted on June 13th, 2017