Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katrina L Kelly
Dr. Katrina L Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in La Mesa, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. Dr. Kelly has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Katrina L Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
she is the best of the best wish I could give her 10 stars. She listens, and all about your needs. I wish I had known her when I had my 3 babies.. She did surgery on me, JUST AMAZING, I recommend her to every female family and friend I know. Wish all doctors had her bedside manner and her genuine concern for her patients.
I have been seeing Dr. Kelly for a few years now. Her office staff is very friendly and helpful. She spends as much time as I need with her and makes sure to answer all my questions. I never feel rushed. She helped me find the right birth control for me and my bank account. Overall I love this Doctor and I recommend her to everyone!
Dr, Kelly saw me as an emergency patient on a Sunday. I was visiting from northern CA when I started hemmorahging Dr. Kelly was called in by the ER doctor and I couldn't have asked for a better person. Not only was she caring and concerned, but she was professional and quick. I needed emergency surgery that afternoon and felt completely confident in her ability. AND she was very kind to me, understanding and compassionate. She followed up with my personal doctor twice following my return home. If I lived in San diego, she would be my gynecologist of choice.
I was extremely bothered by my visit. I am a patient of a few years and recently had an abnormal pap. I waited 25 minutes in a cold patient room and she spent about 7 minutes with me and practically ran out of the room. She was evasive and gave me little assurances or answers to my questions. After a painful procedure I nearly passed out and was left alone by myself. Horrible experience.
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Katrina L Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katrina L Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.