Dr. Katrina L Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrina L Kelly?

mrs

she is the best of the best wish I could give her 10 stars. She listens, and all about your needs. I wish I had known her when I had my 3 babies.. She did surgery on me, JUST AMAZING, I recommend her to every female family and friend I know. Wish all doctors had her bedside manner and her genuine concern for her patients.

Great Doctor!!!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Kelly for a few years now. Her office staff is very friendly and helpful. She spends as much time as I need with her and makes sure to answer all my questions. I never feel rushed. She helped me find the right birth control for me and my bank account. Overall I love this Doctor and I recommend her to everyone!

Dr, Kelly saw me as an emergency patient on a Sunday. I was visiting from northern CA when I started hemmorahging Dr. Kelly was called in by the ER doctor and I couldn't have asked for a better person. Not only was she caring and concerned, but she was professional and quick. I needed emergency surgery that afternoon and felt completely confident in her ability. AND she was very kind to me, understanding and compassionate. She followed up with my personal doctor twice following my return home. If I lived in San diego, she would be my gynecologist of choice.

Awful care

I was extremely bothered by my visit. I am a patient of a few years and recently had an abnormal pap. I waited 25 minutes in a cold patient room and she spent about 7 minutes with me and practically ran out of the room. She was evasive and gave me little assurances or answers to my questions. After a painful procedure I nearly passed out and was left alone by myself. Horrible experience.

Terrible Experience

This doctor hurt me during my pelvic examination. Worst of all, it seemed very intentional. Beware!

Kind, empathic and knowledgable