Dr. Katrina Lee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Lee?

I would NOT recommend her!!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I would truly never recommend this dr. To anyone. Honestly I have never filled out one of these before but I felt the need to do so for this dr. All the other comments about her ordering A LOT of unnecessary and expensive tests are true! She did the very same with me! I ended up having a miscarriage while I was under her care but before the miscarriage happened ( the baby still had a heartbeat) and at the time it was a " threatened miscarriage" she performed a pap on me without my consent while I was heavily bleeding. The test came back positive ( which it never has before) and she scared me to death while I was having a miscarriage. I ended up having a repeat pap while I was NOT bleeding with a new dr. And the test came back fine! While I was miscarrying she put my on a medicine to help everything along and I had some weird but scary symptoms while on it. I tried over and over to contact her about it and NEVER got a response so I stopped taking the meds until I could speak with her because I was scared. When I finally did see her instead of apologizing she sternly yelled at me for stopping the meds. It was a VERY emotional time for me as I was loosing my baby and she had NO compassion at all! When we went into the ultrasound to see if he baby had a heartbeat or not ( this time it did not) they refused to let my husband in the room! She was also very rude to my 3 year old daughter. I had to bring her to one of the appts and right before she was going to do my exam she rudely moved my daughters chair ( without asking me) and faced her toward the wall stating she cannot watch what was going on causing my daughter to cry and want to be held by me. Also, the waiting time is terrible you will always wait at least 45 minutes!!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr. Lee is always in a big hurry. Never has time to answer questions. She really seems like she does not wish to speak with me at all. She becomes impatient if you do not answer her very quickly. No bedside manner at all. Never says how are you, have a nice day or anything. Comes in the room, looks at your chart, does the exam then leaves with no conversation at all. She will always order tests however, last year a total of three ultrasounds and this year already wants me to get an ultrasound and of course another office visit. Seems like she is just trying to bring in more money because she sure does not care to speak with me about anything.

I don't recomment this doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2011

I don't recommend this doctor. She rushes on your tests. She works with a lousy lab. I had to have 3 times the PAP to get a result. She also order tests you don't need, and before she checks if your insurance will pay for them. I definetely won't recomend her.

Posted on October 5th, 2009

I have recommended Dr. Lee services to others. She is very thorough, intelligent and spends extensive time with her patients. She cares about her patients and their well being. She goes above and beyond providing patient care.

Posted on August 6th, 2009

If you are looking for a doctor who truly cares this is the doctor for you!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017