Dr. Katrina Mcgillivray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Mcgillivray?

Posted on September 21st, 2017

i used to go to dr. Mcgillivray when she was located in columbus indiana wouls like to know where her office is now

Posted on May 20th, 2015

she was great now so sad cause i found a doctor i like and she moved so her office hours change and i cant use her anymore plus i did not like the tone of the new office

Very satisfied

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr. McGillivray has always taken her time to answer all my questions, explain things in detail, and is very holistic in her diagnosis. She found deficiencies in my mineral and vitamin levels that no other Dr. took the time to test for. Very satisfied.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

This D.O. was absolutely horrible, condescending and only interested in herself. The staff was rude and inattentive. Unable to acknowledge a mistake on their part and not patient or customer friendly at all. DO NOT RECOMMEND !!!!

Disconcerted

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I went to Dr M and was very impressed with her bedside manner. She very quickly got to talking about the issues, asked answerable questions, and gave some possible diagnoses. She ordered tests and told me that she would get back to me within 1-2 days. I was not upset, but simply called to check when it had been 4 days. I was told that the results were in and the Dr had not reviewed them. I called again after a few more days of not hearing and was rudely told by the nurse that I needed to wait patiently 1-2 weeks before calling in. I was told that the Dr had written a prescription. When I asked questions I was told that I would have to schedule another appointment with the Dr to ask questions. Really disappointed because I had heard such nice things about her.

Very weird experience

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I saw Dr Mcgillivray a couple of times several years ago. I had been seeing another physician who left the practice, and I had heard good things about her, so I went to see her about hot flashes. She had me do a saliva test, and told me the results would several days but I should call the office if I hadn't heard anything in one week. The week went by so I called. I wasn't angry or upset, I was just following instructions. The nurse told me Dr Mcgillivray hadn't had a chance to read the lab results yet and would give me a call when she had. I said fine and didn't give it another thought - until my phone rang about 7 pm that night. It was Dr Mcgillivray, and she WAS angry and upset. She told me how she had been working since early that morning and that her kids needed her at home, but she had to stay late to deal with people like me. This went on for at least a couple of minutes. Maybe she had me mixed up with someone else, but I honestly wasn't trying to be demanding - I just called because the week was up and she had told me to call. It was really weird. I switched to a different practice after that.

Posted on March 17th, 2012

The entire office was rude and uncaring. I would never recommend this doctor or clinic!!

Dr. M is top notch !!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

She really knows her stuff!

She is much better than the other adult med docs in the area

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. M is really just awesome. She is not a drug pusher, she really cares to find out the problem and help find solutions that won't cause more problems. She will spend time getting to really know you. Really wish she saw peds patients also though!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016