Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katrina D Powers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr Powers went above and beyond to help a relative of mine in a very difficult medical- social situation. I know how Drs usually respond in such situations as I am a Family Phys So know too how much extra effort Dr Powers made that usually is either not done or referred elsewhere(Drs don't get paid for work between office visits). Dr Powers extra care Makes me proud of my profession .
The nurse practitioner is he only person I have seen. She is fine. I just question not ever meeting the doctor. Also if you have gets done, you have to chase down the results. No one will call you. Overall, I am not impressed. I get that you can't be everything to everyone. I just think as a patient, I should at least get to meet the dr. Also I can use my insurance for the appointment but not the lbs. so that is either inconvenient or expensive.
Dr. Powers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Forest Park Hospital
Dr. Katrina D Powers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPowers Family Medicine Inc, 206 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO
Dr. Katrina D Powers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Springs, MO.