- 10 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Edward Via Virginia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 5 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katrina S Silva DO
Dr. Katrina S Silva, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Katrina S Silva has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Katrina S Silva has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
10 Years Experience
Edward Via Virginia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Garden City Hospital
Dr. Katrina S Silva Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katrina S Silva's office for more information.
744 W 9th St Tulsa, OK : (918) 587-2561
Locations & DirectionsOSU MEDICAL CENTER, 744 W 9th St, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Katrina S Silva is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.