Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katrina W Wadowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. has no organizational skills. Her office is a mess. Very cheap when it comes to paying staff-she has no professional staff-all interns Does not like to share the money she receives from patients with her help. Only Doctor I know that you can call today and get an appointment. Tomorrow!!!!! Stay clear of this Doctor!!!
Dr.Wadowski has been my Dr. for over 10 years. I have never seen a Dr. who has more knowledge than she does. The woman is absolutely amazing. The fact that she remembers everything thing about my past medical history at every visit, cares enough to ask about my family, and always spends ample time with me, shows that she clearly makes patient care a top priority. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011, she cared enough to call me at home to see how I was handling the news. I think of Dr. Wadowski, not only as a wonderful physician, but a friend that I could talk to at any time. It's a shame that the rating system is only 5 stars, because I would give her all 10's!! Keep it up, Doc. Your the best.
It takes weeks to get lab and x-rays results and the office staff refuses to communicate with the doctor when we call. They just answered that if you did get any calls yet is that because Dr. Wadowski did not read the report yet.Also from visits to visits, it is like it is a first visit. No questions if the last issue had re-occured.
Have been a patient of Dr. Wadowski for 10 years. Feel very blessed to have found her. Dr. Wadowski is very knowledgable, thorough, takes her time with me at each appointment. She is also open to a wide variety of treatments and always delves to find the cause not just treat the symptoms. My whole family now goes to Dr. Wadowski ( Husband, daughter, sister) and all are very pleased. Office staff is wonderful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1986
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Katrina W Wadowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBellwell Medical, 4045 E Bell Rd Ste 134, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Katrina W Wadowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.