Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katrina H Walsh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katrina H Walsh has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Katrina H Walsh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katrina H Walsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
I have been going to Dr. Walsh for 23 years and I always look forward to seeing her. When we moved here, I was done having children but my daughter wasn't. She was a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Walsh guided her through it all. We now have a beautiful 2 yr. old granddaughter !! I have several health issues and Dr. Walsh is so knowledgeable about them. She has taken such care of me and I feel sure she always will!
tried multiple times to make an appointment to see Dr Walsh for OB needs. Her staff on the phone and in person seemed angry, busy and incredibly rude on multiple occasions. Had to struggle to make an appointment earlier than 2 months away as a pregnant patient, they did not tell me to fill out any paperwork prior to appointment until I asked, and despite providing my medical insurance information prior to visit I was told at the front office that she did not take my insurance so I was unable to see her. I understand she may be a fantastic physician, but her staff is so rude and unprofessional I wonder why. If Dr Walsh is a wonderful physician, I do hope she wants to address these issues with her staff
She delivered my first baby and was a healthy full term pregnancy, I love Dr. Walsh. She is smart, pays attention to details, and always makes me feel important. During your appointment the focus is on you and you are not rushed and she answers all questions and alleviates concerns. She is THE most caring and thorough OBGYN I have ever had, I am truly grateful that I have her as my doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Katrina H Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVagisha Sharma MD, 3028 Communications Pkwy Ste 200, Plano, TX
Dr. Katrina H Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.