Dr. Katrina Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Walsh?

The Best of Best!

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Walsh for 23 years and I always look forward to seeing her. When we moved here, I was done having children but my daughter wasn't. She was a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Walsh guided her through it all. We now have a beautiful 2 yr. old granddaughter !! I have several health issues and Dr. Walsh is so knowledgeable about them. She has taken such care of me and I feel sure she always will!

Rude, unprofessional, uncaring staff

Posted on May 31st, 2017

tried multiple times to make an appointment to see Dr Walsh for OB needs. Her staff on the phone and in person seemed angry, busy and incredibly rude on multiple occasions. Had to struggle to make an appointment earlier than 2 months away as a pregnant patient, they did not tell me to fill out any paperwork prior to appointment until I asked, and despite providing my medical insurance information prior to visit I was told at the front office that she did not take my insurance so I was unable to see her. I understand she may be a fantastic physician, but her staff is so rude and unprofessional I wonder why. If Dr Walsh is a wonderful physician, I do hope she wants to address these issues with her staff

Caring, considerate, Great Care

Posted on December 14th, 2016

She is the best Ob/GYN I have ever had. She is so caring and takes her time with you. She explains things very well and provides different options. She is knowledgeable and truly is the best.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

She delivered my first baby and was a healthy full term pregnancy, I love Dr. Walsh. She is smart, pays attention to details, and always makes me feel important. During your appointment the focus is on you and you are not rushed and she answers all questions and alleviates concerns. She is THE most caring and thorough OBGYN I have ever had, I am truly grateful that I have her as my doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I have two children, both carried to term, because of her. Absolutely. the. Best.

Dr. Walsh is outstanding

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Walsh is THE most caring and thorough obgyn I have ever had. I trust her completely to be up on the latest medical information , and give me the best care possible. She is such a warm and personable Dr.

Rude and unprofessional

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Walsh is the most unprofessional MD that I have meet and I'm saying this in a nice way. I would never entrust this woman with my life or the life of my child. She is rude and classical example of what a physician is not!

Doctor Fantastic!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

She is funny, witty, personable a brilliant. An absolute gem in a sea of stiff clinical doctors. During your appointment the focus is on you and you are not rushed and she answers all questions and alleviates concerns. Sometimes you have a wait, usually not, but when you do that is because she has dropped everything to be with a patient to deliver her baby. So, a very good reason. She will do the same for you.

Appt scheduling

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr Walsh is an excellent physician, but if you are not an OB patient you might not get an appointment for 3-4 months. If you are having a problem this is unacceptable . Also I called back and tried to get my lab results and was disconnected 3x. Great physician but difficulty getting an appointment or needing follow up regarding a lab results or gyn problem.

Wonderful!

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Walsh. She is smart, pays attention to details, and always makes me feel important. I have been seeing her for over 10 years through regular visits and my pregnancy and birth of my twins. I would highly recommend her.

GRATEFUL CARE!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I do understand her appointments are booked and its hard to get in to see her, but she is an awesome doctor that takes care of my needs and issues. Every appointment that I have with her was great, especially she doesn't make me feel like she is in a rush to get me in and out. I appreciate her and can't wait to see her on my next annual visit.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy a week ago. From the moment I met Dr. Walsh, I knew I had found a special and knowledgeable doctor. She is absolutely incredible. Dr. Walsh spends time with you and is very genuine and thorough in everything she does. She did an amazing job on my surgery and I am truly grateful that I have her as my doctor.