Dr. Katrina Weller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Weller?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

As a retired RN, I am very picky about my health care providers. In my opinion, Dr. Weller is an excellent physician! Her bedside manner is brisk but friendly. If I have a worrisome complaint, she listens carefully to my symptoms, orders appropriate testing, and refers to specialists if necessary. My only complaint is that it is next to impossible to speak to her personally once the visit is over. Her staff guards her time carefully. I wish she were email accessible. While my son was battling cancer, we found his doctor's email support invaluable in answering questions that came up between visits. I do realize that doctors are entitled to a life outside the office, but wish more of them understood what a boon having the possibility of email connection would be to older patients living alone.

Very Satisfied Patient

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Weller for over 10 years. She is an excellent listener, explains well her diagnosis, plan of care and reasons behind both. I trust her judgment and treatment. She has also given good care to my son.

Posted on September 5th, 2011

I am a health care professional and I think Dr. Weller is amazing. We are lucky to have her in this area.

Seems on top of information and shares info and ideas for better health

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Weller has been nothing but kind, courtesy and concerned. She gave me a breast cancer diagnosis with grace along with support of what my choices would be and also offered support in my decisions. In addition, she is concerned with LONG term issues like high blood pressure, drinking, eating, etc., and how they affect us as we get older. Dr Weller asks intellegent, probing questions to make sure she is getting a full picture of me, the patient, though at the end of the day, it my own responsiblity to follow through with what she has recommended and for my to commuicate if I am unhappy with her office staff. So far, not a problem and I will continue with her care going forward.

Posted on March 30th, 2011

I am surprised she is still in practise. If it were not for the shortage of MD's in this area I am sure she would not be in practise. I do not know if it is all her fault that her office is so incompetent, but she should respond to her patients. I do know that conversations that I have had with others have never once disagreed with me. Her5 practise, her office needs some severe help.

Posted on August 18th, 2016