Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kattlingeri Rao
Dr. Kattlingeri Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rao is affiliated with NY Westchester Square Medical Center, Phelps Memorial Hospital Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kattlingeri Rao has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
St. John's Riverside Hospital
Saint Mary's Hospital of Brooklyn
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
St Johns Riverside HospitalAndrus Pavilion
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Soldiers and Sailors Mem Hosp.
56 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1957
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1545 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Kattlingeri Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.