Dr. Katy L Wiltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katy L Wiltz?

Excellent Cosmetic Dermatology Experience

Dr. Wiltz took the time to listen to what I wanted to achieve and what I wanted to avoid and took her time to make sure that she got me exactly the result I was looking for. Very patient, caring and highly skilled in the art of cosmetic dermatology - I had botox and radiesse and am thrilled with the results and equally important, with virtually no bruising or other complications.

wonderful

I had Botox and Radiesse done by Dr. Wiltz. I had practically no pain or bruising and the results look fantastic. I have had had so many complements since the procedure I will definitely be going back .

Great dermatologist!

Dr. Wiltz has been really dedicated to treating my acne. She has made significant progress where other doctors gave up. She is smart, up-to-date and very pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend her to family and friends.

I could not ask for a better dermatologist! Dr. Wiltz diagnosed and treated a melanoma in its earliest stage that I did not even suspect. She guided me through the whole experience, from skin check to biopsy to surgery with great care. The office staff and nurses are wonderful. I spent practically no time in the waiting room. The nurses were sweet and helpful.Go get your skin check. It may save your life (it saved mine).