Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaupin J Brahmbhatt
Dr. Kaupin J Brahmbhatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn, NY. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brahmbhatt is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Brahmbhatt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kaupin J Brahmbhatt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Block
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 26
If you want you chest cut open and every invasive procedure known to manking, instead of being treated with medication, this is the place to go. I walk right out, went elsewhere and i am fine. NO CUTTIN G
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2008, 2015, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brahmbhatt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Kaupin J Brahmbhatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Hospital, 100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY
Dr. Kaupin J Brahmbhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.