Dr. Kaushal K Gupta Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kaushal K Gupta?

I went in due to a cough just wanted to make sure it wasn't serious since I have history of bronchitis pneumonia. He said it was allergies and lungs sounded clear and no sign of infection. He did not check my temperature. All he was concerned about was my blood pressure being a bit high and getting mammogram. Gave me cough medicine and high blood pressure meds. An hour or so after I got home was running fever and later that night. Have been running fever since but according to him no infection. Am suppose to go back in 2 weeks but considering not going and changing PCP. Rude, I was asking questions and in not so many words he was telling me to shut up and let him continue.

Great doctor. Been with him for 15 years