Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaushik Desai
Dr. Kaushik Desai, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Folsom, CA, with another office in Cameron Park, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Desai is affiliated with Sutter General Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kaushik Desai has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Kaushik Desai has the following 5 expertise
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Kaushik Desai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Very bad feeling. He was totally insensitive, shoved his finger up my vagina without warning and didn't even seem to care that he really hurt me. No apology or anything. Terrible bedside manner and even prescribed something that after researching, found it was totally the wrong thing for my condition (it was a very obvious mistake, inexcusable to make.
Dr. Desai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter General Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kaushik Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.