Dr. Kaveh Alizadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaveh Alizadeh?

Gifted Surgeon, Phenomenal Staff

After consulting with a total of 5 plastic surgeons, I knew within the first 5 minutes of my consultation with Dr Alizadeh that he would be my surgeon. I lost 164lbs over a period of 2 1/2 years dieting (low carb) and exercise (mostly cardio, but also a variety of classes @ the gym after I hit the 100lb weight loss mark). I somehow was able to surpass my own personal fitness goals and decided that I would consider surgery to remove the substantial excess skin burdening my torso. For a variety of reasons, I was able to eliminate 4 other surgeons that I had consultations with pretty quickly. I could not have had a better experience at my consultation with Dr. Alizadeh. He is extremely well versed in a variety of procedures and effortlessly moves from a basic understanding of your individual case to a higher order of reasoning in an informed discussion of your concerns. He is not only knowledgeable but he simply exudes confidence. In my case, he quickly determined that I would most benefit from a procedure that required an incision that essentially went all the way around my hips and back. He stood me in front of the mirror and showed me what I could expect from the traditional tummy tuck verses the procedure he was suggesting. I had a significant amount of excess skin not only on my abdomen, but also hanging skin from my torso on both sides of my hips. I also had pockets of fat and excess skin on my back. He was very candid in explaining that the traditional tummy tuck would not address the condition of my back or even my sides/hips. Based on everything I was telling him, he was able to articulate and address my own concerns in a way that I could not even really explain them. He ultimately recommended a Fleur de lis procedure. That procedure included a vertical incision on the abdomen as well a a circumferential incision all the way around your hips. I had the procedure in August 2016. I can tell you that I have no discern-able scar on my abdomen. The scar around my hips and back are barely visible and it helps that it is pretty low (sort of like where a thong underwear line would be). I was able to stand almost upright after a week and I was well enough to take the subway into the city to go shopping with my daughter after 3 weeks. I do think that it is important to mention that what a tummy tuck actually feels like. I was never worried about the pain, you can take pain relievers for that! But what I wasn't prepared for was how tight you feel after the procedure. Day 2 after the surgery was the hardest. It felt like I was wearing the tightest girdle in the world, except it was my skin! I worried that my skin was too tight. It was scary, but honestly, every day I truly felt better and definitely less tight around my torso. I had drains in for about 2 weeks and basically wore spanx after that for support. I have absolutely no regrets about the procedure, Dr Alizadeh is so knowledgeable and gifted that I couldn't have made a better choice in surgeons. My favorite thing is when he says 'ok, so the game plan is....'. I love that because I really feel like he looks at you assessing what the situation is and how he is going to approach and resolve the issue. He genuinely looks at the individual and devises a plan and tells you what you can expect next! Love that. His confidence is contagious and encouraging....as it should be. I have no regrets.... none! His office staff is extremely compassionate. They have outstanding organizational skills and consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a dedication to success. Dara, Annika, Julie, Michelle, Ali and Cynthia are all so gracious and work as a phenomenal team. I can't even count the number of times Annika and Dara texted or called me to check up on me or address any concerns I might have had. Outstanding! If you are seeking a superior surgeon with a demonstrated record of achievement, Dr. Alizadeh is an excellent choice. He consistently demonstrated an ability to meet and exceed my expectations. Clearly his educational and professional accomplishments speak for themselves. I can only add that I had such a favorable experience with him that I ultimately had my arms done and a medial thigh lift as well (not at the same time). He and his team have my highest recommendation, without hesitation or reservation.

Breast augmentation

My experience with Dr. Alizadeh has been wonderful. When I met doctor Alizadeh I knew that I would not trust any other doctor to do my surgery. Dr. Alizadeh is extremely talented doctor and a wonderful and caring person. Dr. Alizadeh and his team made me feel comfortable and eased my fears about the surgery.The surgery went great and I had a fast recovery without any complications. I am very thin but Dr. Alizadeh gave me beautiful natural looking breasts that look very flattering on my body. Dr. Alizadeh's skills, experience, heightened sense of aesthetics and great personality make him one of a kind plastic surgeon. I am extremely happy and I can confidently say that getting breast augmentation was one of the best decisions I have ever made. My breasts look better than I could ever dreamed of! Thank you Dr. Alizadeh, you are amazing! BP

A great doctor with a wonderful and friendly patient manner

EXPERTISE, TLC ALL AROUND AMAZING

Dr. A, and his entire team were AMAZING. from the time you meet them till Post surgery and beyond, they are truly the best! Dr. A his expertise and personable attitude is very comforting. The NYC OR and Dr. Osher were amazing as well. My experience all around was amazing. I am glad I was referred to him, and I honestly cant stop raving about this group. THANK YOU all for the TLC, and DR. A for making me feel comfortable in my own skin. Wish you all the best. Keep up the GREAT work. :)

Extremely pleased!

Dr. Alizadeh has helped me feel more beautiful and more confident in my own skin. During my consultation he confirmed that I had a tuberous breast deformity. The abnormal development of my breasts has plagued me since puberty. Now that I have had my breast augmentation, I feel more feminine and my body looks more proportioned. I am extremely amazed and pleased with my results. He has made a major dream of mine come true. His staff was very friendly, helpful, and attentive.

I haven been his patient for years. For Botox and other products. He's excellent.

5 Stars!

I had liposuction/body contouring with Dr. Alizadeh (Dr.A!) and from start to finish the entire experience was wonderful. His staff and the OR team treated me like family. I would highly recommend this doctor to family and friends. I'm getting married in a few months and I couldn't be happier with my results!

It's a New Me!

Dear Dr. Alizadeh, I wanted to take a moment to thank you and your staff at the Long Island Plastic Surgical Group for all that you have done to help create the new image for me. I never would have thought about having Botox or the Microdermabrasion treatments, but I certainly am glad that I did. The treatments not only changed my outside, but it changed my inside as well. The changes added confidence to me and certainly has brought me an array of compliments.It appears that you are an artist and I am the canvas. You have done an outstanding job and I certainly appreciate everything you have done for me.

I only had an appointment with him.

My appointment went well and I considering to have my tt with him soon

My experience at Lipsg and the caring of Dr Alizadeh exceeding my expectations.

breast augmentation

I had breast augmentation in 2008 with Dr Alizadeth and I think he did an excellent job. We really weren t too sure how harge to go. I wanted them larger to go more with my body shape, but not too large.When I was in surgery he decided to make them on the smaller size to go with my body frame. He put alot of thought into how my size would appear with my overall body shape and the results were exactly what I wanted. Now I am thinking about going back for a mini-facelift.I would trust him again.

breast augmentation

I was debating about getting implants for 2 years after breast feeding had left me with nothing. Also, from using a breast pump my nipples had become deformed looking. I was extremely self conscious and my self esteem was suffering. I finally decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Alizadeh and I am so glad I did. Almost 3 weeks after surgery and I am thrilled. I feel new and improved and I love the way I look in my clothes. I was very nervous the morning of the surgery and his staff made me feel so comfortable. He also performed a nipple reduction which made a world of difference in my appearance. I never thought I would actually go through with it and I am so glad I did. The pain for me was minimal. Somewhat sore and uncomfortable the first few days but completely bearable. Now I don't have to sleep with a T-shirt on everynight.

Dr. Kaveh Alizadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.