3.4

Must be busy

Not impressed by doctor or office staff!

I was treated by Dr Besharat for kidney stone, first one and I hope the last! At first, when he visited me in the hospital, I thought he was ok, but realized shortly after that he was not very caring, neither was his office staff. In the weeks to come, after laser procedure and stent, which was extremely uncomfortable, I found him to be arrogant and not compassionate. I feel the level of professionalism in his office is low, the operatory unkempt with trash on the floor, and very difficult to get calls in and returned, especially close to their lunch hour and a half! Was even on service 15 minutes after they came back from lunch. No printed pre-op instructions after tons of new information given orally. Surgical nurse wrote them out on a small notebook page! Then, went back and looked in her book to make sure she didn't forget something! That was very scary....there should be written instructions pre-op and post -op for any procedure where a patient is undergoing a surgical procedure!

Debbie L

So fortunate to be under Dr. Besharat's care. He is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. We have had nothing but positive experiences with him and his office staff. My husband has lots of issues with kidney stones and has lots of other health issues, Dr. Besharat works with our challenges and provides exceptional care. We highly recommend him!

Waited an hour to be called back and I was his first appt. then waited another 30 min in the examination room, staff was not helpful!

Dr. Kaveh Besharat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.