Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaveh M Ehsanipoor has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kaveh M Ehsanipoor has the following 12 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kaveh M Ehsanipoor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Only my first visit seemed professional and like the doctor cared. I'll further appointments or challenging. My adrenal glands went to sleep due to prescribe steroids. This doctor told me I needed to lose weight even though on other visits he told me I couldn't because of the low cortisol level. I asked him for more thorough testing and a specific test to determine what the issue was and he refused to do it. I had to be extremely stern and basically demand that a thorough test be done of all my blood levels etc. After that the nurse said it is this way to the exit even though I have more questions. When I went to check out they did not schedule a follow-up appointment or even offer to.that was after the doctors that he would CS for a follow up on the bloodwork. I got the blood work done and never received a call back from his office. The office never called back to reschedule an appointment either. The staff was hard to deal with, rude, they refused to give their names when they answered the phone even though I asked, The nurses seems like they didn't want to do their job or answer questions in regards to my condition. I went to this doctor for about 2 1/2 years taking the ridiculous staffs attitude because he is only one of two doctors in the area that could diagnose and treat my condition. After the last visit that was horrible and the nurse said this way to the exit when we were still in the exam room was the last time. I did a survey from Memorial Hospital in which this doctor is affiliated and works on the campus but no one called me back concerning the bad experience. The fact that memorial hospital does not want to do anything about this makesThe situation much worse. Don't waste your time in this office even if you have to drive an hour or two out of your way.
Dr. Ehsanipoor is very knowledgable. He has always answered my questions and listened to my concerns. He was flexible as to my wishes (not to get a goiter removed) until the risks of leaving it in became greater. Then, he sent me to an amazing surgeon. I definitely trust the care I get from Dr. Ehsanipoor.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Kaveh M Ehsanipoor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Health Endocrinology, 4750 Waters Ave Ste 452, Savannah, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kaveh M Ehsanipoor in this video.
Dr. Kaveh M Ehsanipoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.