Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kavian Shahi has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Tumor
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Brain Surgery
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
My elderly mother was recently referred to this MD. He has canceled three of four appointments (75%) with as little as four hours notice. Each of these appointment required that I take time off of work to accompany my mother...I myself work in the healthcare field and have never heard of such poor respect for a patient and their time.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Kavian Shahi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpine And Neurosurgery Associates, 1301 Secret Ravine Pkwy Ste 200, Roseville, CA
Dr. Kavian Shahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.