Dr. Kavian Shahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kavian Shahi?

My elderly mother was recently referred to this MD. He has canceled three of four appointments (75%) with as little as four hours notice. Each of these appointment required that I take time off of work to accompany my mother...I myself work in the healthcare field and have never heard of such poor respect for a patient and their time.

Dr. Shahi is an amazing surgeon that really cares. Very good experience for having Brain Surgery.

A caring, proficient surgeon & neat human being

I've been seeing Dr. Shahi for almost 2 years, and I can highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, & an excellent diagnostician. He is also very good at trouble shooting and exploring all options prior to any surgery. Finally, he is a kind, caring person. I feel lucky that I was referred to him.

Thanks Doctor Shahi, I am pain free!

Dr. Shahi has been my doctor since last year. I have been suffering from back pain for the most of my adult life . By listening to his advice, I have been pain free and best of all, no operations. He is simply the best doctor I have had.

He saved my son's life

Dr. Shahi is our hero. He saved my son's life. We can never repay him for the gift he has given our family.

Dr. Shahi is the the most wonderful DR.I have ever had. He is an excellent physician and the best Neurosurgen in all of Northen California.

Dr. Shahi is brilliant! He is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. My surgery was difficult, but it has given me a new lease on life. I would not hesitate for one second to recommend Dr. Shahi to anyone. He is by far the best out there. I feel blessed that he was the one who treated me. His bedside manner is pleasant. He truly wants to help the patient. What more can you ask for!