- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar MD
Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Trumbull, CT and Atlanta, GA. Their specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Dhodapkar is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar has 3 locations
Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kavita M Dhodapkar
Dr. Dhodapkar works in New Haven, CT and 2 other locations and specializes in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Dhodapkar is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital.