Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kavita M Mahajan-Merritt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kavita M Mahajan-Merritt has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kavita M Mahajan-Merritt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I'm so happy I transferred out of this office! I hated coming here, they messed up getting all my bloodwork done on my first visit and then she didn't even go over my baby anatomy ultrasounds just said the baby looks good and all she read was the paperwork of the ultrasound not even the actual picture or video! And then a couple weeks before that I got the cold and called her doctors office because she is my primary physician with me being pregnant and her nurse told me to go to my primary physician or a clinic inside Walgreens because they don't treat that! I was so sick and they couldn't even say take something for the cold! I'm so relieved I am no longer seeing her as my obgyn!
I went to her for a pap smear, which was the most painful I have ever had. After the appointment I explained to her that I get bad reactions to high dose birth controls and needed a low dosage, she ignored me and gave me a high one anyways, I had a series of unbearable aura migraines. I then used her for an iud insertion. The first appointment I made as I left the office from my pap smear I wrote it down immediately and then when I showed up two months later I was told I had no appointment. I explained I had made it months prior as I was going out of the country and it was time critical. That was ignored. When my iud was put in, It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.I nearly blacked out. I have never had kids and no local anestetic was used. I also was not told what to expect before arrival and was not told to take pain medications. She did not do a metal allergy test, and it turns out, I had an allergy to the iud. She did not do a fitting before ordering it and waited until insertion. After insertion she immediately left the room and said nothing. Because of the time allotment I had a two week checkup instead of a 6 week check up, Since they decided to not honor the appointment I had made months prior. Very disappointing. The check up was with the older doctor named Dr. Pinckert, she was gentle and wonderful. I then scheduled the removal and my well womens with Dr. Pinckert in May. When I arrived for my appointment in November, They tried to force me to use Dr. Mahajan, I declined and left. They then attempted to bill me. I would not recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCare For Women, 350 Kingwood Med Dr Ste 350, Kingwood, TX
Dr. Kavita M Mahajan-Merritt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.