- 10 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 10 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kavita Mishra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kavita Mishra has the following 10 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Kavita Mishra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
10 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Women And Infants Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUCSF Medical Center Womens Health, 2356 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Kavita Mishra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.