Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavita Seetharaman
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Seetharaman is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman has the following 10 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Seetharaman was my PCP for about 6.5 years and I had a number of chronic and odd conditions for which I saw her several times each year. She was always very patient, kind and understanding. I was by no means an "easy" patient (LOTS of tests, appts, specialist referrals, etc). She never rushed me and always alleviated my concerns with a calm and caring manner. She always gave excellent referrals to wonderful specialists too, showing how knowledgeable and active she was in the Boston medical community. She is by far the best PCP I have ever had, and I've had lots of doctors!
Dr. Seetharaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 1996
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Group, 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA
Dr. Kavita Seetharaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.