Dr. Kavita M Surti Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kavita M Surti?

Great doctor!

Dr. Surti is ready to handle an emergency. My eye problem needed immediate attention, and even though Dr. Surti is not usually in the office on Fridays, she came in to handle my emergency. She is patient, kind, caring, and most of all an expert in her field. I highly recommend her.

Frustrating

Dr. Surti's office keeps cancelling eye surgery appointments because she doesn't have the proper equipment. She may not be able to afford it I was told. Office staff books appointments then doesn't record them. Dr. is friendly but too many problems with repeated cancellations and appointments not be recorded by her staff. Suggest looking into other opthamologist before this one.

I love this doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. Both my husband and I are patients.

Very kind and thorough doctor

She has taken care of my eyes for the past 5yrs. I had cataract surgery and was able to see after 3 other doctors said they would not do my surgery. God Bless Dr. Surti.