Dr. Kavitha Bathala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kavitha Bathala?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Bathala and Yulie are awesome. PLEASE GET RID OF ERIN. She is so unprofessional, has lied to me multiple times about processing my paperwork when she hasn't even started, purposely leaves the calls forwarded so she doesn't have to answer them, will put you on hold without letting you know before, and just shows no compassion whatsoever for her job.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Very good doctor, takes time to listen, only issue (not with Dr Bathala) was scheduling...was transferred to her office but was trying to make appointment at care center closer to me, where she only sees patients once per month.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Bathala is a excellent doctor who really cares about her patient. She listens, her staff is friendly and helpful. You can not find a better doctor to go to.

Nice Doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. Bathala is a nice doctor, but her staff is horrible. The lady who helped me at the front desk was very rude and snippy. Staff was very unprofessional. Really nice doctor, however, I will not be returning .

Frankfort, IL

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I really feel comfortable with Dr. Bathala, trust her diagnosis and appreciate her intelligence, experience and medical knowledge.

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

Very smart, explained well, and gave me options

Liked her, but...

Posted on November 1st, 2012

More than once, my records have been messed up. Last year I had a questionable mammogram result, breast center called me for an ultrasound. I called Bathala's office for the order, not only was the woman on the phone VERY snippy, I was told she was at the hospital; I said I needed to speak with her upon her return and that I needed the order; NO ONE EVER called me back. The breast center went ahead and did the test without it because I have a PPO. Not once have I heard from them, no one has shown any concern or bothered to follow up with me-totally unprofessional, luckily the outcome of the test was normal. 3 weeks ago I had bloodwork done to check thyroid levels and to see if my meds need to be adjusted; I STILL have not heard from them with the lab results. As much as I like HER, I'm in the process of changing practices, her office staff stinks...

EExExceptional!!!xceptional !!!

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Kavitha Bathala is a pleasure to work with. Very caring, easily understood, very knowledgable and supported by an excellent nursing staff. I would recommend her to everyone as an excellent choice for their next physician!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2010

she really takes the time to listen to me. She does not brush of my ideas of what I think it maybe. Her exam is very through. I feel so lucky to have found her.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2008

Listens to what I have to say. Very complete. Explained everything very clearly. Saved my husbands life.Lori

She really listens