Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavitha Chintala
Dr. Kavitha Chintala, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Rochester, MI . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Chintala is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Michigan, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavitha Chintala has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. Kavitha Chintala has the following 5 expertise
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Dr. Kavitha Chintala has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chintala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Harper University Hospital
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
St. John Hospital and Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kavitha Chintala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.