Dr. Kavitha Gandhi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kavitha Gandhi?

Walked out

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Once I had waited an hour, I got dressed again and walked out. I don't generally write reviews, but perhaps Dr. Gandhi will begin to book with more consideration to her patients. I won't be back.

Disrespectful

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I made the appointment on a referral from my Doctor. I was harassed by the office staff to join a portal and be sure I was there early to fill out forms. After all of that I waited 1 1/2 hours in the exam room and had to leave due to prior commitments. What a horrible customer service and professional experience.

Dr. Gandhi is caring, knowledgeable and a fine dermatologist

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Dr. Kavitha Gandhi has been my dermatologist for nearly 10 years now. She is not only an expert and very knowledgeable physician but also a fine educator who can help patients to learn about obtaining and maintaining healthy skin. I also find Dr. Gandhi to be thorough, understanding and compassionate with respect to the management of the issues we are addressing. She has helped me greatly in the management of a chronic condition and I would recommend her wholeheartedly. The office staff at Dr. Gandhi's Park City location where I have my appointments has always been helpful, pleasant and efficient in managing my case. I am truly grateful that Dr. Gandhi is working with me, and, while it is true that on some occasions I may have waited a bit longer than I would wish for in a perfect world, I always feel that when Dr. Gandhi is seeing me that my case is her sole and complete focus and I know that she will always take the necessary time and the visit will not feel rushed. In short, I would heartily recommend Dr. Gandhi as a caring and expert dermatologist.

Horrible!

Posted on May 10th, 2017

She over books her appointments. I waited over an hour to see her! She spent not even 10 minutes on a full body exam!

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Both my husband and I are patients and really like the care, attention, expertise / experience of Dr. Ghandi and her staff. Was a great relief to find an excellent doctor fairly close to home.

Joesph nunes is the patient

Posted on May 12th, 2016

My son has been on epiduo for 3 months and it has been helping is acne. He was on an amoxicillin for acne too but after 3 weeks he got a bad allergy reaction from it and no longer can take it. I got new insurance and they will not cover epiduo which cost $560 for a month supply. I called and spoke to Nikki the doctors assistant and she was a life saver. She tried so hard to get it covered by the issuance but was denied. They where able to use a coupon to get it down to $75 for me. Nikki took her time and worked really hard to make sure Joey stays on this medicine. My son started to have anxiety and feeling depression about his bad acne he had on his face but since he has been using epiduo I started to see a happy teenager. Nikki understood and was willing to do everything she could to get this drug lowered for me to be able to afford. She gave me several samples to hold him over till we can get the prescription. She really made my son and I so happy. There needs to be more people like her that shows companion to there patients. Thank you Nikki for all you did for my son, it means so to much. Dr. Gadhi is luck to have you apart of her staff.

A Very Good Physician/Dematologist

Posted on April 26th, 2016

My three visits to Dr. Gandhi were all very good experiences. Pluses: A very professional staff that takes relevant information and records it. On subsequent visits, you are given a printout to verify and update instead of a blank stat-over like many offices. I really appreciate this. Dr. Gandhi is pleasant and through. She explains what and why. Unlike one rater's complaint, on my first visit I had told her staff that I had a mole to remove as well as the routine check. Everything was done in one visit. Yes, I've waited a little longer than I might wish, but when she is with me, I have her full attention and she takes the time needed. I do not feel rushed. There has never been a reason for her to follow up with me after a visit. Dr. Gandhi is the third dermatologist I have seen. She is the ONLY one of the three that I would see (and have seen) again. On my recommendation, my wife has an appointment with her next week.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Very poor experience. She seemed intelligent but refused to listen to what I had to say about my personal issues and would interrupt me on a fairly regular basis. Ended up taking two rounds of accutane (thousands and thousands of dollars) before she told me the drug was fat soluble, she tried acting like this was a new finding so I did a little research and found documents noting this 14 years prior. Don't waste your time with her, she seemingly does not understand how the drugs she prescribes works. She also schedules far too many patients to the point where I was waiting 45min+ each appt.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I see her yearly and recommend her to others.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Very satisfied, and I have been to many. She doesn't use that eye gear that I have seen but I don't know if that's important.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Haven't had a follow up yet. too soon

Late

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I should have read the other reviews; first appointment doctor calls in to say she will be late. This is only after my appointment was to begin and there were 3 other people ahead of me. I left and scheduled an appointment with another office. I would never use a doctor that hasn't figured out how to use a cell phone to alert patients ahead of time of their tardiness.