Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavitha Vanga
Dr. Kavitha Vanga, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vanga is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and St. Mary Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavitha Vanga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Vanga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
St. Mary Mercy Hospital Livonia
Henry Ford Health Systems
19 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Kavitha Vanga accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kavitha Vanga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.