Dr. Kavoos N Mesbahi Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kavoos N Mesbahi?

God Bless you Dr. I'm Forever Thankful

I went to my country to have a tummy tuck and I came back a month later with my surgery infected, Dr. Mesbahi cleaned my wound every day until the infection was completely as gone. Thanks God I'm a live .

mr

Absolutely no thought given to post-op followup by this doctor.

He saved me....

My regular colon doctor was not available and he was called in after it took 2 ER visits to diagnose a hernia blocking my intestine, with added problem of slight pneumonia and urinary tract infection. He presented the need for immediate surgery to me and my family (2 of them medical professionals. Performed the surgery, incision small, healed quickly and painlessly. Saved my life!

do not use him

Dr. Mesbahi didn't listen to what I said. He put down the wrong billing codes and I got charged for something that was to be covered at 100%. When I called to talk about it, I was told it will be changed that I would be receiving and check for my over payment. After two months going by, I called again to see when the check would be mailed and I was yelled at by the office manager who stated that there was no mistake on their end. The office manager did say she would look into, but they could get in trouble by the insurance company for changing the codes.I just found out that the codes where never changed and I will have to pay approximately $2500 for preventative maintenance. Which should be covered at 100%.

poor doctot

Poor bedside manner

I had an emergency appendectomy and Dr. Mesbahi was the one available. He barely said two words to me before the surgery, didn't ever see me or my family afterwards to tell me how it went. For the follow up he took out my staples, made sure I was ok (barely) and sent me out the door without any information on how the surgery went, etc. Just doesn't seem to care about patients. If you have a choice, I wouldn't choose him.I'm grateful he successfully removed my appendix, but that's all he did.

Think twice before choosing him

This guys really doesnt care about his patients, never came out after surgery to tell the family how it went or what he should do after. Visit after the surgery he said he should come back in a week to check up again, week later he comes back and the doctor tell him " Why are you here ? i never told you to come back"

Uses Battle Field Slam Bam Surgery

unfortunately, I had an emergency appendectomy and had no options, as he was the surgeon on duty. He left me the nastiest scar I ever saw, and i still have pain after two years.Stay away from this man !

You are better off with webmd

It took 35 minutes for Dr. Kavoos to finally examine me when no one else was there. As I was telling him my symptoms he interrupted me many times with unorganized questions. After I told him my symptoms of my yeast infection, he told me i didn't have one because he didn't see any signs of it. EVEN THOUGH i told him i was treating the symptoms and that they were no longer on the skin... they were systemic. He had no interest in taking a culture and instead sent me to another doctor who in result told me that i had a very serious and obvious yeast infection.Dr. Kavoos is a fraud. Do not go to him.