Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kawalpreet Manku MD
Dr. Kawalpreet Manku has 2 locations
3553 Whipple Rd
Union City, CA 94587
Dr. Kawalpreet Manku has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kawalpreet Manku has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kawalpreet Manku is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kawalpreet Manku - Posted on January 26th, 2019
when i lived in california i had kaiser and i saw dr manku as my regular dr i could feel a warmth from her that told me she was in the right profession born to be a doctor ifelt at ease and in good hands i had to move to texas to caretake for my mother with my sister so i have been out of kaiser for almost 9 years but i still remember this excellent doctor wish i could come back to say thanks as well as a friendly hello but i cant get away i highly recommend her bdh
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Kawalpreet Manku Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kawalpreet Manku's office for more information.
3553 Whipple Rd Union City, CA 94587
3555 Whipple Rd Union City, CA : (510) 675-4010
More about Dr. Kawalpreet Manku
As your doctor, I understand how valuable your time is. And I want to let you know how much I appreciate the time you take to be as healthy as you can be. To thank you for all your hard work, my colleagues and I have developed My Doctor Online to make it easier for you and your family to get answers to your questions and take care of many of your health care needs.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kawalpreet Manku is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.