Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaywin M Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kaywin M Carter has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kaywin M Carter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I went to this facility for three months. Trying to give it the benefit of the doubt especially since their website says they specialize in high risk pregnancy. That was definitely a lie. I never once seen the actual doctor was stuck with a practitioner and after driving an hour and half they took blood pressure and weight and said ok your good to go. I could have given them that from home and saved the gas. You can never get anyone on the phone you have to leave a recording and if the doctor says call and ask for me you can leave message but nurse WILL NOT let you speak to doctor regardless. Also was never given any readings of any bloodwork that they say they supposedly mail you. Didn't get that but did get certified from them once I no longer wanted there service and chose another doctor. This place is pretty much a clinic and you will see if you go there that it definitely is a joke.
I was disappointed with Dr. Carter because she prescribed me to take a mammogram even though I am only in my 30's. My internist said that I shouldn't be having mammograms now because young people's breast tissues are still thick and hard for anyone to see anything inside them. I trust my internist because he is quite technically knowledgeable. That is why the AMA says that mammograms should start in one's mid-forties and higher. It does not make me want to go back.
I have seen Dr Carter for 6 years now. I was very pleased 6 yrs ago and she was so attentive to my issues and ongoing PCOS. Since my second so. Two years ago her clinic and demeanour has changed. She is no longer attentive, rushes through the motions, and doesn't even follow up on my ongoing cystic problems. When I asked to have my tube tied, since I only have one remaining, she laughed and said it was no use and I would be on birth control for the rest of my life for the PCOS. If I was a new patient I would look elsewhere and in fact I am changing doctors as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Kaywin M Carter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kaywin M Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.