Dr. Kaywin Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaywin Carter?

This place is a joke!

Posted on December 17th, 2016

I went to this facility for three months. Trying to give it the benefit of the doubt especially since their website says they specialize in high risk pregnancy. That was definitely a lie. I never once seen the actual doctor was stuck with a practitioner and after driving an hour and half they took blood pressure and weight and said ok your good to go. I could have given them that from home and saved the gas. You can never get anyone on the phone you have to leave a recording and if the doctor says call and ask for me you can leave message but nurse WILL NOT let you speak to doctor regardless. Also was never given any readings of any bloodwork that they say they supposedly mail you. Didn't get that but did get certified from them once I no longer wanted there service and chose another doctor. This place is pretty much a clinic and you will see if you go there that it definitely is a joke.

Wonderful doctor!!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I loved this dr. She was great. I actually had surgery so I can say her bedside manner is excellent. It's just hard to get an appt scheduled.

Not the Best

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I was disappointed with Dr. Carter because she prescribed me to take a mammogram even though I am only in my 30's. My internist said that I shouldn't be having mammograms now because young people's breast tissues are still thick and hard for anyone to see anything inside them. I trust my internist because he is quite technically knowledgeable. That is why the AMA says that mammograms should start in one's mid-forties and higher. It does not make me want to go back.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Excellent

changed

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I have seen Dr Carter for 6 years now. I was very pleased 6 yrs ago and she was so attentive to my issues and ongoing PCOS. Since my second so. Two years ago her clinic and demeanour has changed. She is no longer attentive, rushes through the motions, and doesn't even follow up on my ongoing cystic problems. When I asked to have my tube tied, since I only have one remaining, she laughed and said it was no use and I would be on birth control for the rest of my life for the PCOS. If I was a new patient I would look elsewhere and in fact I am changing doctors as well.

Very Poor Service

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Carter was a real disappointment as a new patient. She did not introduce herself or ask me ANYTHING. I also received inaccurate information after a test. Later when I received some bad medical news from her, she provided no help or any follow-up. It's as if she did not care one bit. Please find a more caring, interested doctor.

Sad but true

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr carter had been my obgyn for 7 years. when I expressed my discontent with the the wait times I received a certified letter the following day saying I was given notice that she would no longer be my doctor. I couldn't belive it I was just a few weeks post pardom. She is a good doctor if your ok with waiting 2+ hours for an apointment.

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Dr. Carter is great. She answers your questions openly and honestly. I have had surgery and she doesn't waste time. She is on time and gets you in and out. All of my experiences with this physician have been great.

Posted on March 17th, 2017