Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kay H Durst has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kay H Durst has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kay H Durst has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kay H Durst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
As a whole the office staff, nurses and Dr. Durst are all very friendly and professional. Unfortunately ever time I go in there they never seem to be prepared for me. There is always some confusion on what my appointment is supposed to be for so I end up being there longer then I probably need to be. Still, I like Dr. Durst and will continue to be a patient of hers.
MY WIFE AND I MOVED AWAY FROM SULLIVANS ISLAND. WE HAD TO CALL BACK FOR PRESCRIPTIONS UNTIL WE HAD A DR APPT IN NEW LOCATION.....NIGHTMARE!!!! WE WERE ACTUALLY BOTHERING THEM, 2 TIMES WE CALLED BACK UNTIL OUR APPOINTMENTS HAPPENED. DR KAY HAD MY WIFE TAKE A $2100 HEALTH PANEL ANALYSIS JUST BEFORE WE MOVED SAYING SHE WOULD CALL AND GO OVER IT WITH HER.....3 MONTHS NOW...NO CALL, AND WE CALLED THEM TO REMIND THEM, AND THEY WERE RUDE...TWICE...AWFUL OFFICE... BLOOD TEST LEFT 10 INCH BRUISE DOWN ARM, TOLD DR DURST....SO...AND SO ON....WE HAVE LIVED IN 10 STATES, AND THIS IS THE WORST DR AND STAFF AND UNPROFESSIONAL THAT WE AHVE HAD......IF YOU NEED A DR, DONT DO IT.
DR KAY DURST IS EXCELLANT. SUPPORT STAFF IS A LOT TO BE DESIRED. MY FIRST VISIT THERE, I HAD BLOOD DRAWN. I HAVE A BRUISE 5 INCHES LONG WHERE THEY STUCK THE NEEDLE IN. I AM YOUNG, NOT LIKE IM OLDER AND BRUISE EASY. THE NURSE TAKING IT WAS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL...ITS A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH GOOD DOCTORS THERE IS A POOR SURROUNDING CAST.
Dr. Durst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kay H Durst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Family Care, 306 Station 22 1/2 St, Sullivans Island, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kay H Durst in this video.
Dr. Kay H Durst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sullivans Island, SC.